Tuesday, April 26, 2005

UT

UT

I have been on the wait list for grad school for 51 days. They were supposed to let me know yesterday if I have been accepted or not. All day yesterday, I checked my e-mail and got absolutely nothing!! Bastards!!!

Today, I received the news. Now, I know that I was going to make everyone go to dinner so that I could formally announce if I got in or not………but I really don’t feel like doing that anymore.

Can you blame me? Would you want to stand up in front of your friends and admit that you are a failure and that you did not get into UT??

Neither would I. I guess it’s a good thing that I don’t have to do that because I got in bitches!!!! I’ll say it again……..I am in!! I start in the Fall.

From the office of admissions: “You have demonstrated the high level of excellence that we seek in our graduate students, and we would very much like to have you join our team this Fall.”

12 Comments:

Blogger Sassypants said...

Congrats, Sarah! Now you'll owe UT even more money...haha! What an accomplishment!

1:05 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

My Lawd!!! DOn't I know it!!! Hello Debt, my name is Sarah. We are gonna become life long friends.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive...most impressive. But you are not a Jedi yet!

Congrats!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO proud of you! I knew you would get in! Those bastards - how dare they make us wait.....
CONGRATS! =)
Rachel

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me thinks you were announcing a baby youngstah Webb with the email.
Congrats on grad school admishion. You're all smarts 'n junk.
-The Bitches

1:26 PM  
Blogger Sassypants said...

You know, a baby announcement did cross my mind for just a teeny second...I got skeered for you!

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Revenant said...

Well, well, well...
I guess that the panties have been found. I am so proud of you. "I never knew what life was until in ran in a red gush over my lips"
All my love
Marius

4:22 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea said...

Good gravy, girl! You had me thinking there was a little Dale or a little Sarah on the way!!! Congrats on your hard work paying off!!! We must celebrate!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Congratulations. Although now that you are a longhorn, we can't be friends. Wish I could wear those cute shoes (since I am only 5'4), but most unfortunately I wear a SIZE 10!!!

Hope to see you soon...think of you often.
Love,
Patricia

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. My first thought was baby too!!! I am happy about your grad school, but Madi is sad that there is not a little friend on the way.

Love,
Patricia (again)

7:18 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

HA HA HA! Loads of you guys thought I was pregnant!! Sorry, that is not gonna happen for atleast 2 years now.
Love you all......thanks for the kind words. I know that was hard for some of you...........
heeee

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Dad said...

congrats!!! Proud of ya!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home