Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tattoo You

My friend Danny just got his first tattoo and I got the pics.
For those of you whom do not know Danny, let me introduce you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Danny, in all of his drunken glory.

First, I think I should show you Danny’s back pre-inking. I have taken the liberty of circling a mole that he might want a Dr. to look at. Note to Danny: It’s called SPF….you might want to look into it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Moving on, this is Danny during the process.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


He appears to be taking the pain like a trooper. Nice spider web on the wall, eh? Let me show you something else:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I present you exhibits 1, 2, 3, and 4.
1. A tiny Mr. Skeleton
2. A lil jack-o-lantern
3. you might not be able to tell, but this is a pic of someone in a pumpkin patch
4. Danny is flashing the “devil horns”

Due to the evidence, I believe that Danny’s tattoo artist is in a perpetual state of celebrating Halloween. That’s right, I said it. Now take a look at Danny’s tattoo:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He did not design this himself, oh no, instead he picked it from the available designs the tattoo artist offered. Due to her love of Halloween I believe that the tattoo artist is a follower of the Dark Lord. You heard me, she is a Satan Worshiper! And the tattoo that Danny so willingly accepted is a Satanic Symbol!!!

The symbol, once carved into the flesh, transforms its host into a member of the Satanic army which is why Danny is flashing the devil horns. Just look at that evil grin. Did MoFo Colin and his minions have something to do with this? Most Likely!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From hell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the typical reaction i get from women...

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home