Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Tree

Photobucket
I wish we could have the tree up all year long. It's just so dang pretty!

Photobucket
I have five different types of lights adorning this sucker.
1.twinkling
2.regular white
3.beveled globe
4.pearl globe
5. frosted globe

Photobucket
One of these days, I am going to switch to colored lights.....I think. The white lights are beautiful, though.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

In Other News:
I go in for my surgery on Tuesday morning. They tell me I am scheduled for 9:00 but I have to be at the hospital at 7:00. My pre-op appointment is on Monday. Actually, I have an appointment for lab work, surgical counseling and brace fitting (I think). Some of these are appointments at the clinic and some are at the hospital. Going to be busy. Am I nervous? Yes, very.

Woah! In REALLY BIG NEWS, my niece had a baby.
Photobucket
Cute! Can't wait to meet him!

Oh, I almost forgot to post the family pictures:
Photobucket
A little cheesy

Photobucket
Ahhh, that's better. The above photo is my favorite. Charlie loves his belly rubs!

See you later. I have to finish writing a few Christmas cards. Take it easy, sleazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

I love your giant sparkly tree too. So pretty. I agree - I wish we could keep them up all year! Actually, Trish and I tried that one year - we put heart ornaments on it in February, construction paper shamrocks in March, Easter Eggs in April... and then we realized that it was just pretty trashy to have a tree up all year long and got rid of it. Sad day.

I'm nervous for your surgery too but I'm so excited for you to have your life back!!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ooooh and ahhh. your tree is amazing!

I'll be prayin for your surgery and recovery girl.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Kimberly June said...

Very pretty tree! I like the pearl globe lights!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home