Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Fat Pics

Quite often, I take pictures of my self (full body) to confirm my suspicion that I am, in fact, a fatty.
With the exception of this blog post, I don't publish these shots to my social media. Nope. They are for the sole purpose of fat shaming myself. 
 photo fatty1_zps2fe400b9.jpg
In this one, I'm saying to myself "ugh...you are gross. Why do you eat so much candy?"

 photo fatty2_zps0a53d8cd.jpg
In this one I'm saying "Smiling burns more calories than just standing there looking like a fat worm."

Look for my book coming out some time in the near never.
"Fat Pics: The Self Shaming Diet You Control!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Body dysmorphia much?!?! Crazy girl! Geez! Love that dress and you look fabulous in it!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home