Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Police

cops

Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Last night, I went to sleep at around 10:30. At 12:30, I was awakened by a loud knocking on the door followed by someone shouting “Police, open up”! At first, I thought the cops were outside of my apt. I flung my arm over to Dale’s side of the bed and it met nothing but the sheets. I popped up thinking, “Holy Moses! The cops are here and Dale is not”! My mind raced as I tried to figure out what was going on. BANG BANG BANG, the knocking continued accompanied by another “POLICE!!! OPEN UP!!” This time, it did not sound like it was coming from my front door but possibly from the apt above me. I went into the living room and there was Dale, sitting on the couch watching TV. “Did you hear that?” I asked in my sleepy voice. “Hear What?” He replied. Dale has hearing loss in both ears by the way. One day, I am going to have to communicate with him through sign language. It’s a good thing I am learning. Any-hoo, I told him what happened and he came to bed with me. 5 Min later, I heard what sounded like someone hammering something. I have no Idea what was going on, but it interrupted my sleep. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, I missed some sleep last night even though I went to bed at 10:30….WAAAAA! Waaaaaaa, I am a little tired today while someone else (my neighbor) is probably in Jail…WAAAAA!

1 Comments:

Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Ha! You know, I may or may not have lived with someone who was growing the MJ in his closet. I may or may not have been REALLY pissed about it at the time. Not now though, I would have baked it into brownies way before the cops would catch on.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home