Monday, May 23, 2005

Dale's Buzz

Lubbock has been good to me so far. Dale got a buzz cut courtesy of Danny Harmon. Check it out.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then, I decided to get a piece of that action.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is the finished look. Well, not really because after this was taken Dale had Danny buzz it down a little further.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anyhoo, everything is fine. There was an incident that took place at the O bar. Sarah Webb almost had to choke a bitch. I’ll tell you all about that later. For now, just soak in the fabulousness of Dale’s freshly shaven melon.

TA TA!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I can't wait to feel how soft Dale's hair is! And BACK UP - I'd like to hear more about the O Bar incidient! -Rach

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home