Sunday, February 04, 2007

Prince is a bad ass

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Prince just did his super bowl half time thing, yall. At first, I winced a little. It started out a bit too “Vegas headlining act” for me.

But then, the man delivered. Damn that prince and his talent. He may only be like 5’2” (or something like that) but he performs like he is the biggest thing out there.

And he might be.

He really turned out that Foo Fighters song, no?

In other news:

I went to a few stores this weekend looking for a jewelry armoire and discovered that I feel/sound like an ass whenever I have to say the word “armoire” out loud.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wish I was friends with someone who sounds like Paula Dean. I could listen to her talk all day. She should have a radio program.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just bought Guns N’ Roses Appetite for Destruction on Itunes. This was the album that jump started my lust for rock and roll.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-I got a massage today, from an ex marine. It hurt.

- Don’t take Claritin and then drink beer. Yes, bean, the Claritin I speak of is the one you gave me. I ended up passing out after about 4 beers later (at Josh’s house).

-I still need to give Amanda and Wyatt their gifts. I am posting this here so I will remember to do so.

-I am ready for SXSW!!!!! Ohhh, and the ski trip. Is that still happening, J3?
That is all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, sorry bout that....glad you survived.

I would have felt kinda bad...

You took it on your own accord, I didn't force it on you.

I'm sorry.

Wow, I just went through like every emotion.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. Angie and Jennifer saw Prince in concert a few years ago and said it was honestly the best they've ever seen and also that I'm taller than him - and I am 5'2" so he's super little. I'm just little.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home