Wednesday, December 12, 2012

374

I just transfered 374 pictures from my phone to my computer. Three hundred and seventy-mother-truckin-four!  I took every single picture for a reason. I did not delete them for a reason. Therefore, I am going to post them all. Every. Single. Picture.

Ok, not really every picture but most of them......until I get bored with this.

I'll start with the oldest pictures and move towards the most recent. Here we go:

bligblog374
Cooper at his station. He loves hanging out by the front window, barking at everything that dares to pass in front of our house. Our guardian Dachshund.

bligblog372
This is a selfie I took to send to a friend as proof that I chopped off all of my hair. He prefers the long haired Sarah, but I think that is because he does not like change. Heck, he buys and wears faded denim jeans that remind him of the 90's. I tell him they are "dad jeans" but he could care less.

bligblog371
bligblog370
I attended NI Week this year to check out all the cool stuff NI does. Husband works there. He is a smarty pants....I barely understood anything they were talking about.

bligblog369
I get bored and take pictures of myself....often. Ok?

Merry holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

I would like to know how many of the 374 are of your dogs. Because when I look through mine, it is ridiculous how many I have of Blossom, and you've got double the fun!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home