Thursday, February 10, 2005

Derived from Greek margarites means "pearl".

PF Changs

This pic/post is for my friend Margaret who is currently in Guatemala doing social work and fighting off the local men. I can’t wait for you to get back here and share your stories with me! In the meantime, I hope you get this song stuck in your head….

I miss ya much (girl-oh-I miss you much)
I really miss you much (M-I-S-S you much)
I miss ya much (girl-oh-I miss you much)
Baby I really miss you much (M-I-S-S you much)

Is it working yet? No? Well here is a bit more then….

I'll tell your mama
I'll tell your friends
I'll tell anyone whose heart can comprehend
Send it in a letter babyTell you on the phone
I'm not the kinda girlWho likes to be alone

Now it has to be working. You can’t deny the Janet Jackson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home