Wednesday, February 02, 2005

ROCK OUT MUTHA TRUCKER!!!

"Are you ready to rock???!!!!!"

This is me pretending to be a rock star. If I were a rock star, my first album would be entitled Dead Man’s Hand. Why? Because one night, years ago, I was watching one of those news magazine shows. On that particular program there was a story about this guy who was the first person to receive a hand transplant. The hand came from a brain-dead patient (what, you thought someone living just donated it?). If I were the first person to have a hand transplant, I would show it off by saying “look at my dead man’s hand”. I guess I would probably have a dead woman’s hand. Whatever, beggars can’t be choosers. I have included a link to the story for your enjoyment.
http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9901/29/hand.transplant/
By the by, this is the first rock star picture in a series. Expect more until I get some fresh photo's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home