Friday, February 25, 2005

mmmmmmmm, cake

I'll do just that.

Rachel’s e-mail
Just thought I would send a picture of my first official decorated cake! I got a little carried away, but I wanted to practice making the flowers! (I am taking a cake decorating class on Monday nights for those of you that didn't know!)
Have a great Tuesday!


Having not posted in a while, I decided to post something before I go out for the night. I enjoy having a picture with every post, but could not find any that I felt like posting at the moment. Sure, I have plenty from the rock and roll series that need to be viewed but the “story” just was not there for me . I just got off the phone with my pal Rachel, and we were discussing her new hobby of cake decorating. I remembered this pic that she sent me in an e-mail. Most likely, she was not thinking that I would post it on my blog without her permission. I think it is a cute cake, and will probably ask her to make one for my birthday (MARCH 29th, send gifts). Have a good weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sassypants said...

You beat me to it, gosh! I was going to post her cake on MY blog. Well, guess it wouldn't hurt to post it again, and it would give our pal more exposure! Either that, or Rach will just have to make another cake asap!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea said...

Rachel has MAD icing skilllllzzz

11:18 AM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Rawk! Trish has joined the blog loop!!!
Amanda, I think Rachel made a cake this weekend for her friends bachelorette party. If so, perhaps she took a picture of it that you could use to promoter her talent from your blog. mmmmmm, cake. I love baked goods.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Shawn T Lippert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home