Tuesday, March 29, 2005

HAPPY B-DAY MARGARET!

margaret

Happy B-day Margaret!!!!
We miss you a lot! Guatemala sux, Austin rulz! Ha ha! Ok, so it is past 10:00 and I am a little tipsy from the wine drinking that happened at the Mad Potter. Rachel, Trish, Laurie, Linda, Amanda, and Angela joined me in my birthday celebration (part one) for pottery painting and wine drinking. I had a great time but I wish you were here to celebrate with me. I will post another pic from the pottery night (or “Diva night” as they called it) later on. For now, I just want to wish you a VERY HAPPY B-DAY. I can’t wait until you come back to Austin!
Note: Dale, Laurie, and Trish...I had to crop ya'll out because it was the only way that the birthday message would be visable. (sorry)
Note # 2: it is also my sister Stephanie's B-day, but she does not read my blog so it's all goooooood.
Note #3: I am going to bed now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you lovely ladies had a good time last night!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home