Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Sometimes, you just gotta rock



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo by Laurie B

Air guitar is an art form. Colin and I are practicing the art as we listen to a Wolfmother song, I believe. I have a bit of an advantage, over Colin, due to my long hair. Still, Colin has the forward leg stance and is managing to hold a beer while rocking out.

I prefer the wide leg side to side stance. I go into the forward leg stance only when I am about to perform the rock and roll kick. That is a crowd pleaser.

Notice the real guitar in the corner. It’s sitting there because WE DON’T NEED IT!

In other news:

I celebrated a little too hard last night. Therefore, I am staying home on this fourth of July. I have not stayed home on the fourth, by myself, EVER! There is a first time for everything. Damn those vodka tonics! They are so delicious, yet so deadly.

I have had 2 south beach breakfast burritos and 2 granola bars, today. Yum-ola!

There is a cricket in my closet. I trapped him under a hat so that Dale can get rid of him when he returns home. I don’t deal with bugs. Well, I can handle Lady bugs and Butterflies. They are pretty, they don’t jump on you, and they don’t bite.

That’s all for now.

Good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

We are so lame. I felt horrible too.... but ruby red vodka is just sooooooooooo good! Hope you at least got to see some fireworks out the window or something.

4:39 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

I did not see any fireworks. I heard them, but they were not in my line of sight. Honestly, I am ok with that.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fingers are in the correct place to!!! I RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant TOO!

12:17 AM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Looks like I am playing bass guitar.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home