Friday, May 15, 2009

Garage Jam

My good Buddy Colin recently asked me what I would be doing this summer.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I told him I wanted to play music, write music, and see live music.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is all quite within my reach since my husband, and many of my friends, have musical talent.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dale's parent's have always advised him that the secret to a good marriage is having a shared passion.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We have that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photos courtesy of Tirzah Rose.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(that be her with Mr. Johnson)

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

This summer, I would like to sing back-up on Cherry Cherry for you at least once just to know I can.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

RAWK. Sorry, absinthe speaking.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home