Monday, April 13, 2009

Attack of the Cascarones

Easter Sunday was spent at Rachel and Larry's house. They fed Dale and I fajitas and beer and then they tied me up and smashed cascarones on my head.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I yelled for the dogs to come and help me but they had already given Blossom and "evil pill" and she decided to attack my head instead.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cooper saved the day and untied me. What a guy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am suing them for pain and suffering....and cruelty to animals. Poor Blossom. I hope the "evil pill" wears off soon.


The cascarone madness was not entirely directed at me. Larry got his.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As did Rachel:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We need a close up of that confetti action:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I should have known what was coming when Larry insisted upon standing next to me for this photo:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am sure there is a picture of Dale getting his on Rachel's camera. Well, not sure but positive. Wait, not positive.....I have a hunch.

We played "guess the jelly bean flavor" which evolved into "guess the jelly bean color." Larry said it was an "American game thought up by Americans and Played by Americans." Good, clean, American fun.

Rachel has those pics and I am sure she will blog about that. Hope you had a fun Easter Sunday. I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home