Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Eyes

Bright, clean, eyes:
Photobucket

Dirty, grimy, smokey eyes...er, that is to say.....EYE:
Photobucket
Thanks for the line, True Grit.

In other news:
My dad is out of the hospital. He will have to get a heart MRI and then they can look at scheduling his surgery.

My mom got out of the hospital yesterday. She is breathing easier, thank goodness!

Bobby Flay's restaurant, MESA is sickening. I mean that in a good way. You know, the way the youngsters use that word. Seriously though, I have been there three times now. Twice for meals and once for drinks. I would go there again for dinner tonight if Dale said the word. (The word is "ok.")

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

You have such pretty eyes! I love that first picture.

We wanted to go to MESA but never made it - will definitely have to check it out if/when we go back!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Miss Bee said...

Oh, and hopefully it goes without saying that I'm glad your parents are out of the hospital.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Kimberly June said...

So glad to hear about your folks progress! And I'm totally jealous of your long lashes.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of your eyes.
I am also happy that your parents are doing better. This must have been a very hard time.
How did you create the first one?
Love from Eva

9:39 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Thanks, Eva! for the first one, I used my external flash....directed right at my face. Probably not too
good for my peepers, but it came out nice! Ha!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home