Thursday, June 16, 2011

Long Exposure

For today's photo assignment, I thought that I would take a photo of a record spinning.


So I did, obviously:
Photobucket
Wish I had a tiny LED light to place on the record. That would have been cool.

As I was taking the photo at various shutter speeds, I got so into the music that I decided to bust out my hula hoops.
Photobucket
I look like a ghost. In fact, If I die in this house I plan on haunting it by hula hooping while guests are over. They will be standing around the living room and feel a chilly breeze as my ghost hoop brushes by their waist.

Muah-ha-ha-haaaaaaa!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Love it- a hula-hooping ghost! Love the pictures.

6:21 PM  
Blogger M--- said...

A hula-hooping ghost would be fun!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home