Friday, July 29, 2011

Digital Wig

You know that magazine Real Simple? If you are a girl, I am 99% sure you know the magazine and that you love it. I know I do. Any-hoo, I "liked" their facebook page so I get all of their updates which is how I came upon the VIRTUAL MAKEOVER!

Me as a blonde!
Photobucket
Mostly, I just wanted to try different hairstyles and hair colors but you can play around with makeup and eye color as well. Hours of time wasting fun my friend.

If you know me, you know I love wigs. Not to wear out on a normal day, but for Halloween and costume parties and what not.
While the virtual makeover is not as satisfying as trying on a new wig, it is free and pretty funny.

I changed my eye color in this one:
Photobucket
Don't ya turn my brown eyes blue......

This next one shows me sporting a style I like to call "Lubbock hair." There is a strange phenomenon in Lubbock regarding women after they hit 30. For some reason, they chop their hair all short and spikey and add bad highlights. I am not exaggerating. It looks something like this:
Photobucket
Now listen, not all of the 30+ Lubbock females fall victim to this curse. In fact, most of my female friends that remain in Lubbock do not have this hairstyle. However, I guarantee that if you were to find yourself in Lubbock you would see a crap load of ladies with this style. Mmm-hmmm. I speak the truth.

Ooooooooh, I really like this one:
Photobucket
If I only had straight hair....I would do things like this.

This one is just bad:
Photobucket
But I made my eyes violet and I wanted to show you.

And finally, the HOT MESS!
Photobucket
SHAZAM!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly June said...

Woah! That last one should be titled "hot mess!" Lol. Looks like fun.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

I didn't even read your comment about it yet, but as soon as I saw that one I thought, "That looks like what someone in Lubbock would have".

6:41 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Haha! Lubbock hair!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Miss Bee said...

NO TO THE HOT MESS! I would rather you have Lubbock hair! Although that also means you have to wear a large turquoise (totally had to spell check that) cross and large silver buckle with every outfit.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

If y'all make a comedy routine with characters like this it may go over big.

11:33 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Tracy, you might be on to something.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home