Monday, July 09, 2012

Waiting for Walking....Dead

At first glance of the title of this post, perhaps you thought "oh geeze, Sarah is going to write up another piece about her disabled dachshund. Here we go." If you thought that, not only are you wrong but you are an asshole. 

(psst...I don't really think you are an asshole.)

Nope. This post is about the best show on AMC. It's about The Walking Dead! Season 3 premiers this October and I can't wait. My favorite character, as of now, is Daryl Dixon. The definition of "bad ass."
Photobucket
He kills them zombies with an arrow shot from a cross bow. 

I have a feeling that I am going to like the new character introduced to us at the end of season 2. The lady bad ass, Michonne. 
Photobucket
Michonne with her pets

I believe that if you are to survive a zombie apocalypse, you have to be hard. You gotta be tough. You gotta be a bad ass. Put your sissy emotions aside and kill some zombies. 

Speaking of Michonne, Val Kilmer looks like he is taking fashion advice from her these days:
Photobucket

; )

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Drumroll..... we will be getting cable again soon. Which means I probably need to order the first couple seasons of this show and catch up on it before October!

(And also? I'm not sure if Mad Men is also on AMC, but if it is, I'm pretty sure I like it better than Walking Dead even though I've never seen the zombie show yet...)

5:31 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Yay! You will have the food network once again! I know you love that stuff. You and Dale both.

I tried to get into Mad Men, but it just did not grab me. I liked the costumes and set design, though.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home