Sunday, June 03, 2012

Aqua and Plum

Sometimes, when I get bored with my clothes and I don't want to spend money and time shopping, I like to go shopping in my closet. I go in there with the purpose of putting two or more items together that I have never worn together before. Every time I do this I think, "I should do this more often." It forces you to be a little more creative with your wardrobe.

Here is what I came up with today:
phone
I have never put these colors together before and was pretty proud of myself for doing so. I thought, "hey look at you! Utilizing the color wheel in your mind like that! How friggen' creative!"

And then, I saw my phone on my bathroom counter and it took the pride and bravado away from me quicker than you can say "Otterbox."

otterbox-iphone-4-4s-defender-series-case-holster-front-view

Oh well...I still like the outfit. I just can't say I came up with the color combo uninspired.

No biggie.

In other news:
Summer has begun, fool!

I plan on doing a bunch of grown up things, like getting a passport, creating a living will and advanced directive, granting husband power of attorney, and making sure husband and I know all of the passwords to everything. You know, in case the unthinkable happens.
Car wreck-traumatic brain injury-don't want to stay alive by a breathing machine and feeding tube- Weeeeeeeeee!

Also going to hit physical therapy hard, throw in some cranial sacral therapy, some gym time, and possibly start yoga.

Oh, and I want to catch up on True Blood, rent the first season of Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire.

Aaaaaaand, play some music. On my stereo and on my guitar.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home