Sunday, January 05, 2014

NYE 2013 (Part III)

Dale and I couldn't remember the last time (if ever) that we spend New Years Eve alone. The last 2-3 years, We have had people over for dinner.
Here is our set up from last year:
 photo NYE12_zps6abdbb0d.jpg


I somehow don't have any pictures from 2011, but here are two from 2010 when we had dinner at Josh and Tirzah's lovely home:
 photo NYE2010_zpsf85e7f16.jpg photo NY2010_zpsce8fdbdb.jpg

This is back in 2009 (our first time to host NYEPRD (New Years Eve Prime Rib Dinner).
 photo NY09prd_zps5cc9dbb4.jpg
So young! Also, I cringe when looking at how I was holding Cooper. This is NOT HOW YOU HOLD A DACHSHUND! They are prone to disc disease and need their spine supported. Hold them like a football. 

I know we saw the LIONS play Trophy's in 2008, but I don't have any pics. As far as 2007 goes.......you got me. I don't have any pictures saved from that night either. I'm sure it was crazy.

Here is 2006. Rachel, Lee, Dale and I went to see Basin Street at Old Emo's.
 photo NYE2006_zps42868d85.jpg
Guurrrl, we cute.

So, while we were always together on NYE Dale and I were also around other people. We didn't have a plan so we sat down with our Sparkling Rose (I highly recommend this) and Lonestar beer and we started playing records:
 photo IMG_6252_zps81bf89c6.jpg
 photo IMG_6260_zps8e5be78e.jpg

And then we had some more to drink:
 photo IMG_6255_zpsae6ec08a.jpg

And then it was midnight! We made this video and posted it to Youtube and Facebook for our friends and family:


More to come in the final installment (which I will probably post tomorrow).

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

I'm sorry you had to miss Robbie's party, but I think it is great that y'all got to enjoy such an impromptu night with your husband!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Fun to remember all NYE past! I wish I could remember half of the last decade. (Not due to drinking. Due to mom brain, I guess?)

Love the video. You and Dale just fit each other and it's flipping adorable. :) Happy New Year!

7:43 AM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Yin and Yang for sure.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home