Thursday, May 26, 2005

more shakin', less bacon

Ooooooooooh, are you all tingly with anticipation? I know you wanted to see some more of the face shakin’ shots.

Let’s start off with Mike, a.k.a. “itch”
His is good because he kinda has that one eye open while the other is closed zombie look.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My husband Dale is next on the block. Just look at that flesh fly. Dale has very stretchy skin. The picture can attest to that.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, let us please view Dabner’s shakin’ mug.
Dabner was the fella that was giving me a lap dance in my previous post.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, and now we can look at mine. I am not that good at shakin’ my face. Lord knows I tried. My hair looks like I am in a 70’s shampoo commercial though….does it not?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please promise me that you will never try to take a "shake-the-face" picture of me! My chubby cheeks would be all over the place! =) Rach

9:03 AM  
Blogger webduke said...

What's shakin' bacon?

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home