Friday, August 26, 2005

About that 80's party...

Here is a message I received from Rachel:
“Sarah - can you please make sure everyone knows that it WILL be an 80s party on the 7th of October. Anyone who would like an invite should email your address to chaquita77@yahoo.com. And get your rubics cubes ready....
-Rach”


You heard the woman, the PARTY IS ON!!! Thank you Trish, Emily, and Rachel for going with the 80’s theme. You will not be disappointed. Do you guys remember this tv show from the early 80’s?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That’s right baby….THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO!
It was on when I was like 3-5, but I remember singing the chorus of the theme song. *Ahem..
“Believe it or not I'm walking on air
I never thought I could feel so free
Flying away on a wing and a prayer
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me”

I loved that show!
See you all at the party. (except for you, Colin. You are not welcome to the Trish, Rachel, Emily Residence anymore due to the “incident” involving the margarine and the washing machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home