Friday, August 05, 2005

Jibba Jabba

When I was little, I would arrange the covers and sheets on my bed to be like a nest. It was how I slept.

When I got older, I would sleep with my hands crossed over my chest as if I were in a coffin. (nerd alert)

Currently, I can not leave the house (or the bedroom really) until I have made my bed. My room can be a wreck, but the bed MUST be made. I don’t know why.

Criss Angel, Mind Freak, is one of the funniest shows on tv. Too bad for Criss because he is trying to be all dark and mysterious. Oh, and I also feel sorry for him because he spells his name C R I S S.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What a goob

I can eat the same thing, every day, for a long time. I once had the same (flavor) healthy choice meal for 3 weeks straight for my dinner meal.

Right now, I would love a piece of toast with cream cheese spread thick on top.

I hate it when my waiter/waitress sits down at my table when I am ordering. I also hate it when they do not write down the order. I have never been a waitress, so perhaps I am just being unsympathetic.

That is all for now. I am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home