Saturday, December 20, 2008

I kick it root down, I put my root down

J3 sent me a nice little shirt in the mail. Actually, it was a bit big so I cut it up….Sarah style. I knew I wanted a photo shoot displaying the shirt for two reasons:
1. I got a new camera for Christmas and we wanted to play with it (Nikon D60).
2. I had to give my boy props for designing a cool shirt. The logo featured on the shirt is but one of his many designs. Have you visited his blog yet? www.therootdown.blogspot.com

First, we have to select some music for the shoot.

“Never let you down with the stereo sound”
Photobucket

“Bob marley was a prophet for the freedom fight
-if dancin' prays to the lord then I shall feel alright-
I'm feeling good to play a little music
Tears running down my face 'cause I love to do it”


I think the hula hoop is in order for a proper shoot, don’t you?
Photobucket

Photobucket
“And no one can stop this flow from flowing on
A flow master in disaster with a sound that's gone”

Photobucket

Photobucket
That is a jump shot.

While we are jumping….
Photobucket

How about over exposure?
Photobucket

I have no arms
Photobucket

“We're talking root down, I put my boot down
And if you want to battle me, you're putting loot down
I said root down, it's time to scoot down”


Thanks for the shirt, J3. You’re a charm.

---Lyrics provided by the Beastie Boys

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

That is a great series of pictures! And thanks for the link to J3's blog. I downloaded 3 of his mixes and I am so much cooler because of it. So - thanks, Jeff.

7:17 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Thanks! I think I look like I have gas in the second picture but I like the others.

7:57 AM  
Blogger j3 said...

Sarah, thanks for the mention. I'll return the favor on the blog. I have someone else that turned their shirt into a hoodie. Must get pictures of that and just put 'em in the same post.

Hula hoop photos are a trip.

Miss Bee, enjoy those mixes. I'm working on five more at the same time. I need to slow down. That's why I have posted since Shoegate.

I'm j3 and I approve this message.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home