Monday, November 10, 2008

Rotten Style

This past Saturday, I made a nice little sign to show some support for the Red Raiders. Dale and I both grew up in the flat lands and Dale graduated from Tech. Therefore, we have a soft spot in our heart for the team.

I took a white wet-erase marker and wrote “Wreck em’ TECH!” on the black board.
Josh and Juan came to the house to watch the game with us. What a game it was, eh? I guess the critics can’t say deny the skillz’ of Leach’s boys any more.

But
I
digress….

After the game I went to bed while Dale and the boys stayed up to drink a few beers, tell a few stories, and change my sign. Actually, Josh was the sign changing culprit.

When I woke up the next day, the sign said “Snork em’ TECH!”
I thought that was funny and decided to change it again to: “Snork em’ TED!”

Josh came over Sunday afternoon to help Dale with some home improvements. He took it upon himself to change the sign to “Snork em’ rotten style TED!”

I had the last say and changed it to this:

Photobucket
The blue marker indicates the changes that were made throughout the evolution of the sign.


I think it has a nice ring to it.

Carry on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

http://shopping.banner-link.com.br/loja/images/L537/Foto2p43975.jpg

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home