Monday, November 03, 2008

More Halloween pics:

Again, let me remind you that my camera has a focusing problem. Having said that, on with the show!

Spitting image
Photobucket
Josh dressed late revolutionary guerilla leader Che Guevara.

Photobucket
The Real Che

Photobucket
Flamboyant Che

This guy went as the skull and crossbones:
Photobucket
Another flamboyant pose…must have been something in the cookies.

Photobucket

Here we have Chuck as “Silent bob” and the lovely Misty as a “dark fairy.” I’m not sure if that is the actual title of her costume but It will do:
Photobucket

Amy dressed as some sort of evil, satanic high priestess and some how managed to remain just as beautiful as she is normally.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Marvelous Mandy rocked the “demon, ass-kicking, punked- out roller girl” look. Lefty was Flavor Flav:
Photobucket

There were lot’s of people in attendance but I only have these pics to offer. Here are a few more:


We totally got pwned by chuck and his rabbit fingers:
Photobucket

Photobucket

This guy was hilarious!
Photobucket

The side view is better…well, it would be if it were in focus.
Photobucket

Tirzah did not get to dress up but she did photo document the evening. I am sure her pics are way better than mine:
Photobucket

This one features my home made gloves
Photobucket
Hand pained by yours truly

The gals (Misty and Mandy) went all out with the decorations:
Photobucket
Reminds me of “Eddie.”

Any-hoo, I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween/Dia de los Muertos.
Good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

I do believe Lefty is staring at Misty's tatas in that one photo!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home