Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

My dogs are sweet. They get along really well. Look at them gettin' all cozy.
Photobucket
They do almost everything together. They eat together, nap together, and play together.

Nap:
Photobucket
Photobucket
They have turned my couch into a bunk bed.

Play:
Photobucket
Photobucket
They even share the sticks they find.

From time to time, they also enjoy working together to tear my house up.

It was raining the other day and I had errands to run. When Cooper was solo (before the days of Charlie) I would put a pee pad down if I had to leave and it was raining. Dachshunds HATE going outside to do their business in the rain or after a rain. They are so low to the ground and I don't think they enjoy getting their bellies wet.

Any-hoo, the pee pad thing worked for cooper. Pee pads are primarily sold for puppy potty training purposes. You can find them at your local pet store. I will no longer by them.
Why?
This is what I came home to:
Photobucket
When I first saw the destruction, I did not know what this mess was made of. I thought they somehow got a hold of a roll of paper towels or toilet paper. And then, I figured it out.

Photobucket

Charlie is a little instigator. Listen, I love that pooch but he is a tad ghetto.
Photobucket
He still has a little pee pad around the eye area.

That stuff took forever to clean up.

In other news:
#1 I am tired of reading books with sad endings. Rachel, Tirzah, and Reyna have all recently lent me some books to read. I won't tell you what they are because you may want to read them and I don't want to ruin it for you. The bottom line is that in each of these books, a main character dies a crappy death at the end. Ugh. I can't take it anymore. I guess thats why I go for Stephen King. People die in his books but the story is so unreal that you are ok with it. Not unreal in a bad way...unreal in an escaping the day-to-day life type of way.
I don't like it when books make me cry. It messes with my street cred.

#2 I will admit, I watched John and Kate Plus 8. I usually would catch the re-runs. I enjoyed that show. Sure, Kate was a bitch and John was a door mat but it made for some good TV. Ok, it was sometimes uncomfortable when Kate would scream at John from across the grocery store. And, yes....I do agree that those kids were somewhat exploited. Dang it, I still liked that show. Now that they are divorced it has lost it's sizzle for me. I hope they go ahead and pull the plug on that sucker. You know....for the kids.

I gotta clean the oven now. Stupid cherry pie done went and sprang a leak.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too was a fan of Jon & Kate now it will never be the same. How funny with charlie and the pee pad.--Susan

9:36 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

SUSAN!!! You read my blog! I am so happy!!!
La La La La...happy song.
Love you.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Miss Bee said...

LOL - I can totally picture the boys playing tug of war with the puppy pad. (And I love the picture where Cooper is all - "What? I didn't start it? It was that new kid.")

1:39 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Rachel, Tirzah, and Reyna I do appreciate ya'll lending me books. Just wanted to say that.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home