Monday, June 08, 2009

The Pictures Get Trippy

Here is the last one I am in:
Photobucket
and I am barely in it.

I now bring you to the point at which someone handed me the camera. What follows are the most interesting pictures I have ever taken.....that I don't remember taking:
Photobucket
Miss Tirzah

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
That lady in the background is the one that was dancing by herself.....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Juan Angy!

Photobucket
Lonestar should pay me for the advertisment...

Photobucket
Love that Dale!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Josh really likes the number 3
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tirzah Says, "I love you!"
I should mention that it was Tirzah that changed my camera settings to make the pictures as cool as they are. Good job, Miss Rose.

In other news:
Today marks the first day of my summer vacation. I ate ice cream for breakfast and have spent most of my morning out on the back porch. Life is good.

Yesterday we went to San Marcos to swim and enjoy live music. I'll tell you all about that in a future post. Did I end up spraying my beer all over strangers like I was in a rap video? Yes I did.

I need more coffee. Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home