Monday, June 01, 2009

PJ's B-day Part Five: Wrap it up

I have just a few photos left from the Magical night that wasy PJ's 30th b-day.
Take a look at this one and ponder what is going on:
Photobucket

Look at Pretty Kristi:
Photobucket

Here is Pretty Kim:
Photobucket

And Pretty Chad:
Photobucket

I offer you a side view of Dale's awesome beard:
Photobucket

Leslie and Kim manage to look cute though this picture was taken after many of those iced tea flavored vodkas were consumed:
Photobucket

Three:
Photobucket

Hugs
Photobucket

Looking good:
Photobucket

That is it. Hope you all liked it.

In other news:
Hacienda is playing Antones this Friday. They are opening for Alejandro Escovedo. I'll be going.

My last day of school is this Friday. Nice.

Is it strange that my new dog, Charlie, is missing several of his lower teeth and nobody knows why?

I like to eat...eat, eat, eat. I like to eat, apples and bananas.

Hoping to have the hoop party in a few weeks. We are trying to hammer down a date. Big-Lar is going to let us host it at his house. He lives on a golf course which means we will have all kinds of room to groove.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

Is Chuckie still half puppy?

1:14 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

The rescue people estimated his age to be about 9 months. I think he is younger so maybe his adult teeth just have not come in.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home