Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sock Dachshund Charlie

I have completed my first sock dachshund. This was a bit harder than the other sock dog I did because I did not really have a template for it. I just tried to make it up as I went.
Photobucket
This Sock Dachshund was modeled after my dog Charlie. I could not really get a good picture of Charlie with the sock dachshund because Charlie HATES it.

I don't know why but every time I put the thing down next to him he gets up and moves away. If I persist, he runs away and will hide under the chair.

Cooper, however, is a good sport about it. He will even cuddle with my creation.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sock Dachshund Cooper will be next. I think his will be better because I have had a little practice.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome it really looks like him in that pic. Maybe Charlie is thinking he is a lot more handsome than that thing.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last post was Susan by the way.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home