Wednesday, January 06, 2010

NYE 2010

The NYE happening was at Josh and Tirzah's this year.
This is their back yard. It's huge! You can't even see all of it in this pic. That is the garage there in the background, not the house.
Photobucket
Love those lights. Tirzah took this one. I don't even know how to do that......making the light so soft and what not. She is talented.

The food
Photobucket
We had two different kinds of stuffed jalapeƱos,chicken wings, fajitas, and potatoes.
Tirzah's photo.

Here stands Josh in his lemon meringue kitchen:
Photobucket
Hi Josh!

Here is Tirzah testing the chicken:
Photobucket
Sup Tirzah!

Mmmmmm, peppers for the fajitas:
Photobucket
Tirzah took this one as well.

Dale in the basement, thinking about the government:
Photobucket
Actually, it's the living room.

More photos to come

In Other News:
I am enjoying a glass of wine and some chocolate. It's been a while since I have had wine. Not so long since I have had chocolate (Sunday).
VERY GOOD!

Saw a floor length skirt, at the thrift store, that was made of silk and cashmere. In my opinion, this blend belongs in a sweater and never a skirt.That's just my opinion.

I found several items of clothing that I never wore when I recently cleaned out my closet. I wore one of those items today. How it fit me I will never know. I feel like a balloon.

That is all.
Pretty boring, yes?

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Their house looks so cute! I'm sorry we missed it.

4:39 PM  
Blogger larry said...

NYE looked fun! The food looked yummy. Wish we were there

11:25 AM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

It was fun. I'll show you more later. We wished ya'll were there as well, Mr. Larry.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home