Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Photo Booth

Photobucket
Guess who discovered the camera on her new work computer?
(looking a little cross eye)

I DID!! And now, you get a tour of my office. How fun for you!

Photobucket
Here is my desk top. I rarely use that paper calendar for it's intended purpose. It eventually just becomes a giant scratch pad. Odd...this image is flipped. What's left is right and what's right is left. No matter. You don't see a computer on my desk because I was using it to take this picture. (No shit).

I'm going to now show you a few of my favorite things on my desk.

Glitter Ball
Photobucket
I told myself, when I bought this at Toy Joy last year, that I would use this during therapy with my students. Umm...it totally became my toy instead. It's pretty.

Bead Spider
Photobucket
I got this sucker at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center's gift shop.

Glass Spider
Photobucket
This one came from Tuesday morning.

Bell Spider
Photobucket
Zingers. I got it at Zingers. Why do I have three spiders in my office? My last name is Webb, that's why.

Nest o' Chickens- With Egg.
Photobucket
All pieces are removable. Purchased at 10,000 Villages on South Congress.

Double Insulated Hard Plastic Cup-With Straw
Photobucket
Love this.

Flower Power
Photobucket
These are directly above my desk on the wall that I face. It's nice

I'm done for now. We still have more to explore so come back. You know you want to see more of my office. I would want to see pictures of your office. Seriously, I would. I find this kind of thing fun.

I think MoFo Colin is the only reader-of-the-blog that has actually seen my office in person. MoFo Colin, do you still read my blog? Just curious.

Ok, now I am really done.

For now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell him to swing by. He's out with friends right now.

xxoo
His wife.

4:25 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Colin's wife,
I don't need his pity visit!
Thanks anyway.
Love,
Dale's wife.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUT! I don't visit out of pity. I visit for the laughs.

You're welcome

xxoo
Your friend Laurie

1:03 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

I do thank you, kind lady.
Your friend,
Sarah-bo-barah

8:13 PM  
Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

I used to have an office, no more though. Maybe I'll take pics of my little corner in the bedroom where I keep my computer, I guess it's my office now.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do read it. I DO!!!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home