Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The Wedding: Part Two

Photobucket
Here be the cake! Rachel and I thought it would be a good idea to pose with the cake. From the looks of a few women in the surrounding area, we were the only ones that thought it was a good idea.

Though they had a dance going on inside, Dale and I only danced with each other outside.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And by "dance" I mean "he dipped me and brought me back up really quickly." It was fun.

Colin's brothers threw down some Elton John-
Photobucket

Which moved Rachel to tears
Photobucket
Or maybe she was just pretending to cry. You be the judge.

The newlyweds give thanks
Photobucket

I made friends with a bunch of kids:
Photobucket
(Colin's relatives)

The happy couple listened as people gave their toasts:
Photobucket

Look! It's a bridesmaid and her Lady! These two are great!
Photobucket
Rachel is dangerously close to having "Little Head" in this picture.

And the dancing begins!
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

I love the picture of us with the cake. And the sunset in the picture of Dale dipping you. (I think I took that one, did I?) And I did get teary eyed because I'm a softie like that - but check out Larry's face. He is all, "Why are you crying?" And I apologize to Kalyse and Jackie for almost ruining their pretty picture with my little head pose. Cheers to the McCormicks!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home