Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shoes

Today's photo assignment is shoes, and since I could not pick a favorite pair to photograph I chose a category of shoe.

Is that correct? "a category of shoe?"

Ladies and gentleman, I give you........



CONVERSE ALL STARS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And now, a conversation I had with Dale:

(scene: I was bringing all of my Converse, stored in their plastic shoe boxes, into the living room.)

Dale: "are you going to take a picture of all of those together?"

Sarah: "yes, the photography topic of the day is shoes."

Dale: "But are you going to photograph all of them in one shot?"

Sarah: "Yes."

Dale: "People are gonna think you're rich."

Sarah: "What? Why?"

Dale: "How many pairs of Cons do you have?"

Sarah: (counts) "nine."

Dale: "Who has nine pairs of Converse?"

Sarah: "You're right, I need 1 more pair to even it out to 10."

*I only paid full price for one pair of those shoes (black ones) and I have been collecting them for YEARS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly June said...

Chucks never wear out (they look awesome worn in) and never go out of style so it's expected this collection has taken years to accumulate. I love them all!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home