Sunday, August 28, 2011

Death of a Sock Dachshund

A year or two ago, I made a replica of my real dachshund, Charlie, In the form of a sock dachshund.

It took a long time to make and I thought it was pretty dang cute. Sure, Charlie was creeped out by it but that made it all the more charming.

An hour or two ago, I walked into the living room to find Cooper (my other real Dachshund) ripping into the sock dachshund. This is the gruesome scene that the murderous Cooper left in his wake:

Photobucket
Guts everywhere

Photobucket
Twisted body

Photobucket
Gaping hole in the neck

Photobucket
I attempted mouth-to-mouth

Photobucket
But I could not save him it. I held it's broken body in my arms and screamed...

Photobucket
WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????


Friggen' Cooper. He's a Blood-thirsty killer.
(Blood = Stuffing)
(Blood also = cicadas)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly June said...

I'd press charges. That sock dog was adorable.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Miss Bee said...

Oh no! Your description is hilarious. I *do* have to admit that I'm glad it was Cooper that killed him instead of Blossom.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home