Thursday, August 04, 2011

I see you

Photobucket
I took these pictures through the wicker siding of a chair.

Photobucket
I like how they turned out.

*Edit -here is a pic of the wicker......
Photobucket

In Other News:
School (work) starts back up the week after next. I'm ready. Know what else I'm ready for? A day that the temperature does not reach triple digits!

Saw Horrible Bosses.....thought is sucked, horribly.

The other day, I was experiencing terrible pain as my neck and shoulder muscles on my left side were constricted, knotted and twisted into spasm. Turns out, I had been taking anti-nausea medication for the past 3-4 days instead of my muscle relaxers (they look almost Identical). CHECK THE LABLE BEFORE YOU POP YO PILL! Lesson Learned.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

But hey - at least you didn't need to vomit!

4:56 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Haha! Bee, you funny.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Kimberly June said...

He looks kind of like the Joker in that first one with the black around his eye. Those are cool shots! Sucks horrible bosses was no good. I wanted to see that one.

5:07 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Kimberly, there were some funny moments but I thought it was too long, too predictable and too safe. After a while, the one-note humor just became boring.

Having said that, I do have some friends that really liked it so there ya go. You may want to rent it, but don't waste your money in the theatre.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home