Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 Years in 342 Pages

I got something in the mail.......
Photobucket

What's this?

Photobucket
Could it be?

Photobucket
Some sort of book?

YES!
Photobucket
Sarahenity Now! The first two years (2004-2006)!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I saw an add for blog2print and jumped on it!
here is a description of their service taken from their website:

Next time someone asks "How can I print my blog?" send them to Blog2Print. With a couple of clicks, you choose a cover, the posts you'd like to include, and you're on your way to creating your own Blog Book!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have been blogging for quite some time, so I have a lot of material here bub. Blog2print would only allow about 2 years worth of material per book. For a book that size, the price was mighty high. However, it was a very easy service to use. The only complaint is I had to copy/paste the comments into the book (digital version) myself. I like my comments, they are sometimes the funniest part of the blog.

I love that they included a table of contents!

I also love the layout
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My blog book contains 338 blog entries and 342 full pages. It covers a period starting on October 13th, 2004- October 26th, 2006. Wow.

The front cover is a diagram of an ear...one of the first pictures posted on my blog. This is the back cover:
Photobucket
Me as a "killer doll" for Halloween.

Will I do it again? Will I make a book for my blog posts from 2006-2008? What about 2008-2010, and so on? Will I pay over a hundred dollars, again?

Yes.

It's easy, it's quality work, and it will last a long time. I no longer have to worry about my blog here in cyberspace. No more worrying about "what would happen if my blog crashed and I lost all of those memories?"

I now have the solution. An expensive solution, but I can order the books one-by-one over time so I am not paying for all of them at once.

You know what is weird? One day, I will read this entry about the blog book in my blog book.

That is all.

10 Comments:

Blogger larry said...

are the comments in the book? I will need a signed first edition for my library

6:42 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

The comments are in the book! As far as a signed first addition goes...how about you sign my copy instead? The books are dang expensive!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Miss Bee said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm so glad you found this!!! I can't wait to see it. It will be like reliving some of my younger days!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

OMGosh! Is the Urban Geisha in it?

Perhaps you want MY autograph??!!

4:12 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Bean, you and Colin are all over this book! Your Urban Geisha photoshoot is a 2-page spread (pg 90 and 91).
I will require your autograph.
And your husbands.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Miss Bee said...

I forgot about that hot pink purse you gave me. I need to find it.

5:48 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

How cool! I would love to see it!

6:38 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

I can't wait to order a more recent book so that my pics from my SLR camera will be featured. Squeeeeeee!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

Haha, that is wacky and cool!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Kimberly June said...

Oh my awesome! I want! I want!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home