Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to You...and Me

When I asked husband what he wanted for his birthday, I was surprised to hear him say "slippers from Lands End". Normally, when asked the birthday question, he just shrugs and says "I dunno." apparently, his folks told him that the slippers from Lands End were the shit. The best in the business. The bee's knees. I got online the very next day to order these bad ass slippers. After selecting his slippers, I selected some for myself. Shoot, they were on sale! Plus, I love slippers! *Husband's parents don't use foul language. Saying that the slippers from Lands End were "the shit" was my representation of their shining endorsement.*

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

They look so comfortable! They are definitely "winter" slippers, because it gets too hot for fuzzy slippers during the summer. But I might have to check them out - - - nothing like a good pair of slippers!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Kimberly June said...

Awww... your matching slippers are too cute.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home