Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm Probably Going to Die

Ok, I am must assuredly going to die. We all are. But, I got this thing that occasionally appears on my tongue and it's probably cancer or some horrible disease that has yet to be discovered. I don't know what is causing it. I will just be sitting there, minding my own business and BOOM! I can feel the side of my tongue swell up and it's a bit painful.

Want to see it?

I'm showing you anyway.
 photo IMG_6114_zpsc969a2cf.jpg

What the truck is that? Is it another blocked salivary duct? I don't know. I just know that a warm compress helps it go away (temporarily). I have showed my dentist the "mark" and he said he was not concerned. Dentists and oral surgeons are usually the professionals that spot oral cancer, so I feel a little better that he was not worried. The next time it appears, I'm going to try to get into my ENT doctor. This is ridiculous.

I wonder if my neck/back pain, my salivary gland blockage and this odd tongue swelling are all somehow connected?

I wonder.

Right now, my tongue looks pretty normal. But I know when I am least expecting it, that damn spot will appear again.

OUT DAMN SPOT!

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Ouch! I do hope you get into an ENT. That should not be there. Unless it is your awesomeness escaping. But in that case your whole body would be covered in lesions, so you should get into an ENT.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

OUCH! Ew! But OUCH! :/

BWAHAHA @ Bee!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home