Saturday, April 19, 2014

An Apology

I recently wrote about why I deactivated my Facebook account. I listed several reasons, including my feelings when I see a pregnancy announcement. I just re-read that post and realized that I might have hurt someones feelings. I posted an update on that blog post, and I will post it here too.
This is the update-

***UPDATE I want to say that I am always happy for friends when they announce that they are pregnant. I did not make that clear when I first wrote this post. I did not take the time to think about how this could possibly hurt someones feelings and for that, I apologize. People who announce their pregnancy on FB should be able to do so without worrying about people feeling sorry for themselves. I don't take back the "recipes posted on my feed so you can find it later?" statement and the inference that that is annoying. I stand by that one. It is annoying. ; ) But that is not your problem (if you are someone who does that). It's my problem. Plus, I think I posted a green smoothie recipe once, so look who's bloggin'!*****

Ok, now that that is cleared up, here pretty picture of bluebonnets. I found these while I was out on a walk. Gotta love spring in Austin!
 photo BB_zps722aef8e.jpg

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

Get it together! JK

8:13 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Just so you know, some of those announcements irk me, too. And I've DONE them. :)

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home