Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Nice Detective Work

I found my camera cord. Now I can finally show you the picture of my assailant!

Ready!







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Damn. I suck at picture taking. I am a regular Ansel Adams when I am taking pictures of myself or my friends but put me in a stressful situation and this is what you get.

Here is a funny message that my buddy Dan posted on my Myspace.

“Sarah,
Check this out - my cousin from Austin called...said he dropped his hotdog on the ground so he was shaking the dirt off of it...then some crazy UT chick saw him and started running away screaming...she had dropped a quarter, so he got in his car to bring it to her...and she was gone. A couple days later he saw her...but he already spent the quarter on some Bazooka Joes for his friends...good thing the cops were around though...cuz she seemed reeeeallly crazy.

I always knew Austin was weird.”

Hahahaha!

That’s right, Dan, laugh at my escape from death! Ok, I am laughing now as well. Damn you and your humor! DAMN IT TO HELLLLL!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He even looks like he's doing something dirty in that picture all leaning over and stuff...ick!

LB

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home