Thursday, July 06, 2006

Halloween Costume

After a marathon viewing of Deadwood (season one….again), I decided that Danny, Dale, and I will be dressing up as people from the late 1800’s. Lee will be the Indian. We already have our pose down:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Word.

I can’t remember much from last Friday to this past Monday. Danny and Lee were in town and the days have pretty much run together. I don’t even know if I can pull up enough memories to write about it.

Needless to say, We had a hell of a time

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am pissed at Time Warner. My internet connection is not working. Each time I call them, they say it is something else…nothing that would relate to being their fault, mind you.

Bloody Hell.

6 Comments:

Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

you have lost your edge. People do not care to comment on your stupid blog. Why don't you just give up? You are the only person that reads this stupid thing.
Looooooooooser!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Laurie said...

Are you fishing for comments now? :-P

I'm jealous of Danny's eyebrows!

LB

12:27 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Danny Is Satan.

8:42 AM  
Blogger buddy said...

Iknew you would get hooked on Deadwood. I intend to get season two soon and when I do I will let you borrow it
I hope you don't keep it as long as you did (and still are) season one.

11:11 PM  
Blogger buddy said...

btw who are you going to be? I think you should not be Mrs Elsworth, but Calamity Jane

11:13 PM  
Blogger j3 said...

yeah, so what's up with danny's eyebrows?

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home