Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Weigh day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, so this past Friday I stepped on the scale. I could not wait for my weigh in day (which is today). At that point, I had lost 2 lbs. Woo- 2 lbs in 3 days! DAMN, SAM!

Then I went out with the boys on Friday and Sat. I stayed away from beer, but still…the calories were adding up.

On Sunday I went to a lake party. Oops, I could not resist trying a damn inside out carrot cake cookie. I regained a little respect for myself when I resisted the brownies, but not much.

Any-hoo-da-li-doo-da-li, I weighed myself today and I have only lost a pound and some change. Still, a loss is a loss is a loss. I just need to be more careful this week. So far, I have been doing fine.

My goal for this week is to loose 3 lbs.

Does this mean I am not going to have a drink at Amanda’s wedding this Sat? Uh, hell no. I will enjoy some beverages. I just have to be good every day up until then and then after that.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home