Monday, August 18, 2008

Dalewood Nortwebb

Just the other day, Juan was telling me that he thought Dale looked like Edward Norton.
Other people have told me that he looks like David Arquette, Cameron (from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off), and one of the Papa’s from the Mamas and the Papas.

Let me tell you, it pisses Dale off when people tell him that he resembles Cameron or David. I guess because Cameron was the dopey friend in the movie and David usually plays dopey roles in his movies.

This Edward Norton thing, however, was intriguing.

Juan sent me the following photo comparison:
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think he has got something, that Juan. They even share similar facial expressions.

I was looking for a pic of Dale with a shaved head so that I could compare him to Ed during the American History X days but could not find one. Bummer.

I did find these:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Yep, I think we have a winner. It’s all in the eyebrows, eyelids, and facial hair. Good call, Juan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home