Thursday, August 07, 2008

It was bound to happen

I told myself that I would not become one of those people that dress up their dogs.

However, today I found myself at Target looking at the doggie t-shirts. They had one specifically for dachshunds!

How could I refuse? I bought the shirt and the matching hat (yeah I did) and booked it on home.

Here is the big payoff:

Photobucket
GANGSTA!

I thought Cooper would try and rip the shirt and hat off his body or at least fight with me as I dressed him.

WRONG-O, BUCKO

Photobucket


He didn’t seem to mind at all.

Photobucket

I only kept the items on for a few minutes so that I could take some pics. Maybe he will wear this ensemble to the weenie dog races next year.

I seriously need to go back to work. Otherwise, Cooper might end up with a new pair of booties.

OH, WAIT……
I have one last pic especially for Colin who celebrated a birthday this past Monday:
Photobucket
Rockin’ the Black Keys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

Aw! Too cute! I love it - and can't believe he kept his hat on! I'm so glad that you are a weenie dresser now. It is so much fun.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home