Thursday, January 08, 2009

Trojan

Photobucket
My computer caught a virus and that bad boy shut the mutha down…all the way to china town! Dale had to wipe the hard drive and re-load everything. Thank goodness for the back up hard drive. Otherwise, we would have lost everything! We are not yet internet ready. Something about a driver that Dale lost and he had to order a new one and blah, blah, blah (I am using my work computer and internet to post this). I am so glad he knows how to do this stuff because If it were up to me I would have probably bought a new computer.

I want a Mac. I better start saving. Hmm….what do I want more- a Mac or some furniture?

Mama needs a new couch.

Cooper hiked a leg and peed on my Christmas tree and so ends the holiday season. I am now ready for spring break.

Regular blogging will be reinstated once I have the interwebs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home