Sunday, April 05, 2009

Washers and Cigars

Photobucket

Rachel posted a story about her lovely BBQ over at her blog
Her post was titled, "Miller Lite and Maracas." You should visit her blog if you want to see Dale playing the broom guitar. The BBQ was held in celebration of many birthdays(including mine) and it had something to do with the Capitol 10K....I think. Don't ask me the specifics. My brain releases a chemical that erases any memory when I hear somebody talking about running.

Do you really need a reason to BBQ, though?
Photobucket

Rachel and Larry know how to throw down a good time.
Photobucket

Speaking of Larry, the ladies love that guy!
Photobucket

Rachel gave me the same card that she has given me on a previous birthday. The funny thing is, she sort of knew she had already given me the same exact card but she loves it so much and wanted to give it to me again.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here we are getting our birthday cookie:
Photobucket

My sister and her fiance joined us in the celebration. They got engaged the next day!
Photobucket

Ugh, I am so tired ya'll. I have an ice pack on my back and am anxiously awaiting the pizza man to ring the door bell. I'll have to continue this story tomorrow.

I'm going to rent a movie through the On Demand channel. Hmm....what will it be. Let me scroll through my options.

Will it be Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist?

or- Henry Poole Is Here?

Rotten Tomatoes gives Nick and Norah a higher rating. Nick and Norah it shall be.

The Pizza is here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

The amount of meat on that grill is borderline disgusting.

5:20 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Mmmmm....but that pork was soooooooo gooooooood.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colin and I watched N&N last weekend. I thought it was cute, but predictable, what isn't these days....

It was light hearted and dang Michael Cera will forever be George Michael.

tah.

6:29 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

The stupid On Demand was not working so I did not watch it after all.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home