Thursday, March 05, 2009

Taos

Photobucket
Waiting at the airport.

I have plenty of Taos pictures to share with you. Too much, in fact. I am still uploading, editing, and weeding through them. I thought I would get through this project tonight while I watched a little "must see tv" but my plans have been foiled.

Dale informed me that Josh will soon arrive and they plan on recording some music. Thus, they need the computer. The Dukes of Buccleuch always win. It's not even a fair contest.

This is precisely why I need my own computer. Maybe I will ask for one this Christmas.

No, I do not want one for my birthday. I want some black cowboy boots thank you very much.

Until next time,
-Sarah

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bee said...

What a tease! :) Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home