Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sweater Weather

What do you do when you are stuck at a La Quinta in Lubbock on a cold and dreary day?
(don't let your mind slip into the gutter so quickly)

You should know this by now.


That's right! Photo shoot!
Photobucket
*Yawn*
Photobucket
Yes, Cooper is wearing a sweater. Did I not just tell you that it was cold?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Charlie's post will happen in the near future. I did not want to throw too many cute dog pictures at you all at once. That would probably make you puke either from an overdose on adorable or because you are a jerk-face who doesn't like dog pictures.
Either way, you're welcome.


In other news:
Our recent road trip to Lubbock inspired me. If Dale and I have kids I am going to name our girl "Slaton" and our boy "Floydada" (pronounced Floy-day-duh). Heck, if we only have a boy I may name him Slaton as this name is not gender specific.
People name their kids Austin and Dallas all the time. I'm gonna get "small town" with it.

Or not.

6 Comments:

Blogger j3 said...

hereford (boy)
bovina (girl)
abernathy (girl)
tulia (girl)
dalhart (boy)

5:09 AM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

Idaho (girl...haha)

6:55 PM  
Blogger j3 said...

haha.

idalou (girl)

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your recent trip inspired you how exactly? Chldren's names? Anthing we need to know coming down in the near future?

3:19 PM  
Blogger sarahsmile3 said...

You guessed it. I'm birthing a few babies next month.

4:36 PM  
Blogger M--- said...

I think it should be Ida Lou for a girl and Floyd Ada (if you had an androgynous child). I'm kinda hip to the use of Abernathy and Dalhart as kids' names. Tulia would be awesomeness! But save Sweetwater for a band name. ;o)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home